If a divorce judgment (Certificate of Divorce) was issued in Canada and you want to use it in Slovakia or other country, it must be legalized in Canada.
What we have provided for the client
The client needed to ensure the legalization of a divorce judgment issued in Canada.
What does the legalization clause mean on the document?
Because the document was issued abroad, the local authorities must be sure that the document is genuine. In this case, this means that the person who signed the divorce judgment in Canada is verified and whether the person in question works at the competent office (Supreme court). The document was subsequently certified in Canada by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and subsequently also by the Slovak Embassy in Ottawa.
Both the stamp and the signature of the authorized person are verified on the document. Subsequently, the original document is provided with a superlegalization stamp, the document prepared in this way can be used in Slovakia, the Czech Republic or another country.
Why choose us for legalization of documents?
- The manager of the legalization center is also registered as a lawyer in the Slovak and Czech bar associations
- We have 11 years of experience
- We provide apostille from almost all over the world
- We work with official translators, we can translate the document into any language
- We are aware that we work with sensitive information, documents are safe with us
- In the case of foreign documents, we first check the document to see if it is even possible to apostill it. This process may take 1-2 business days
- If the document is not properly prepared so that it is possible to secure the apostille, we will suggest the right procedure
- If we do not return the document apostilled, you do not pay for our services. We guarantee 100% satisfaction