If you have an extract from the commercial register that was issued in Hong Kong and you want to use it abroad, it must be apostilled in Hong Kong – in China.
What we have provided for the client
The client needed to secure an apostille for an extract from the commercial register of his company based in Hong Kong. He needed to act on behalf of his company in the territory of the Czech Republic, and the local institution required an original extract from the commercial register from Hong Kong with an apostille and translated into the Czech language.
In this case, a new extract from the register was requested at the notary and we subsequently secured an apostille.
What does the Apostille clause mean on a document?
Because the document was issued abroad, the local authorities must be sure that the document is genuine. In this case, it means that the person who signed the extract from the commercial register in Hong Kong is verified.
Both the stamp and the signature of the authorized person are verified on the document. Subsequently, the original document is stamped with an apostille, the document thus prepared can be used in Slovakia, the Czech Republic or another country.
Why choose us for legalization of documents?
- The manager of the legalization center is also registered as a lawyer in the Slovak and Czech bar associations
- We have 11 years of experience
- We provide apostille from almost all over the world
- We work with official translators, we can translate the document into any language
- We are aware that we work with sensitive information, documents are safe with us
- In the case of foreign documents, we first check the document to see if it is even possible to apostill it. This process may take 1-2 business days
- If the document is not properly prepared so that it is possible to secure the apostille, we will suggest the right procedure
- If we do not return the document apostilled, you do not pay for our services. We guarantee 100% satisfaction