If you have a birth certificate that was issued in England and you want to use it abroad, it must be apostilled in England.
What we have provided for the client
The client gave birth to a child during her stay in England – specifically in this case in the city of Leeds. In order to be able to provide the child with a Slovak birth certificate, it was necessary to document the original English birth certificate for the local authorities.
In order to be able to use it in Slovakia, an apostille is required.
What does the Apostille clause mean on a document?
Because the document was issued abroad, the local authorities must be sure that the document is genuine. In this case, this means that the city office where the birth certificate was issued in England is verified.
The stamp on the document is verified as to whether the person on the document is authorized to issue the document and also the signature pattern of this person. Subsequently, the original document is given an apostille stamp, the document prepared in this way can be used in Slovakia or in another country.
Why choose us for legalization of documents?
- The manager of the legalization center is also registered as a lawyer in the Slovak and Czech bar associations
- We have 11 years of experience
- We provide apostille from almost all over the world
- We work with official translators, we can translate the document into any language
- We are aware that we work with sensitive information, documents are safe with us
- In the case of foreign documents, we first check the document to see if it is even possible to apostill it. This process may take 1-2 business days
- If the document is not properly prepared so that it is possible to secure the apostille, we will suggest the right procedure
- If we do not return the document apostilled, you do not pay for our services. We guarantee 100% satisfaction