If you have an extract from the criminal record that was issued in Serbia and you want to use it in Slovakia or other country, it must be apostilled in Serbia.
What we have provided for the client
The client needed to provide an apostille for an extract from the criminal record issued in Serbia for the needs of the foreign police.
What does the apostille clause mean on a document?
Because the document was issued abroad, the local authorities must be sure that the document is genuine. In this case, this means that the person who signed the extract from the criminal record in Serbia is verified and whether the person in question works at the competent office.
Both the stamp and the signature of the authorized person are verified on the document. Subsequently, the original document is stamped with an apostille, the document thus prepared can be used in Slovakia, the Czech Republic or another country.
Why choose us for legalization of documents?
- The manager of the legalization center is also registered as a lawyer in the Slovak and Czech bar associations
- We have 11 years of experience
- We provide apostille from almost all over the world
- We work with official translators, we can translate the document into any language
- We are aware that we work with sensitive information, documents are safe with us
- In the case of foreign documents, we first check the document to see if it is even possible to apostill it. This process may take 1-2 business days
- If the document is not properly prepared so that it is possible to secure the apostille, we will suggest the right procedure
- If we do not return the document apostilled, you do not pay for our services. We guarantee 100% satisfaction